Home Care Services
At Scott Care we provide a range of home care services designed to respect the diverse needs of our individual service users. Our care plans are based on best practice and are designed with the help of our service users who are at the heart of everything we do. We understand how difficult day-to-day tasks can become. We offer our home care service, supporting people to remain at home for as long as possible as an alternative to moving into residential care. If you are considering Nursing or Residential home fees for a loved one, it may be worth calling us and asking for the charge rate for our full time ‘Live in service.’ Most people find our fee is very competitive in comparison with a more permanent move into nursing and residential care.
- Personal care - to help with bathing, washing, showering, hair washing, shaving and dressing
- Help to get dressed and undressed and help you to bed and get up
- Help with a stoma bag, peg feed or catheter bag
- Help to manage your continence arrangements
- A sitting service - for someone to talk to, or to be there when you are alone in your home
- Assistance with and administration of medication and collecting your prescriptions
- Assistance with meal preparation and helping you make healthy choices
- Night sitting service - our carers will stay overnight for peace of mind or to provide a care service during the night
- Domestic duties - we can help around the house, including washing and ironing
- Shopping service – we can go shopping for you or take you shopping
- Days out - we can take you out and help you plan your trip
- Leisure visits - our carers can take you to visit your GP, hospital appointments, see friends and family
- Respite care - help the people who look after you so they can take a break
- Sign posting to help you make the right choices for your health and well being
- Dog walking - we can even take the dog for a walk!
We can provide care from 30 minutes to several hours a day, overnight care or sitting services.
We can offer a free assessment to consider and plan your care needs in detail, whilst ensuring you or your loved ones are at the centre of our service delivery plan.
For more information please call us on 0845 680 0506.
Our Care Staff
Scott Care is committed to ongoing, specialist staff training to develop the more diverse role of the community care support worker.
We are fully insured and all our staff are police checked via a DBS check.