Supported Living Services
We understand how important it is for you to remain part of your local community and keep your independence. Our approach is ‘person centred’ to ensure the people using our services remain in control and are at the heart of everything we do. Scott Care is here to lend you a helping hand with your domestic chores, leisure activities and anything that can help you achieve your personal goals and aspirations.
Our Supported Living Service includes:
• Helping you pay your bills in person and on line
• Assisting you in writing and posting letters, or using the internet to Skype and stay in touch with loved ones
• Helping you stay connected safely via social media
• Help with your pets, walking your dog, taking pets to the vets and buying pet food
• Domestic help around the house – from cleaning and tidying, to making sure you have fresh food available
• Accompanying you to hospital, doctors, dentist, opticians, the library and community social activities.
• Taking you shopping and help you make healthy choices to enhance your wellbeing
• Accompanying you on leisure visits to friends and family to help you make the most of your free time
• Assist you to gain or remain in employment, accompanying you to college or education
• A respite service for when the people who look after you need to take a break or have other commitments
• Helping you with your personal care and medication, order prescriptions, collecting medication etc
Fore more information please call our team on 0845 680 0506.
If you feel our Supported Living Services could be right for you or someone close to you, or have any questions this service please give us a call on 0845 680 0506.